(Solution) When Kindle Won’t Turn OnSeptember 12, 2018
(Solution) Why is My Kindle Battery Draining so Fast?September 29, 2018
What is Kindle?
Kindle is not only just device. It is a concept that has successfully combined the pleasure of book reading with the advancement of technology. The Kindle is a series of device e-readers. Launched By Amazon, the user will able to buy, browse, see and download and read all formats of e-books, e-magazines, e-newspaper and other digital readable media by the wireless networking. You can store all of them in the Kindle Store. In this article, you will know about how to use kindle.
Learn How to Use Kindle
- To know how to use kindle, you need to first turn on the Kindle. ( What to do when kindle won’t turn on ? – Read Solution. )
- Swipe up the ‘menu’ option and reach the five-way controller option. From there, click on ‘Enter’ button at the center.
- As soon as you start the Kindle, you will be asked to latch with a wi-fi network. From the previously mentioned five-way controller go to ‘Settings‘ option. From there go to ‘Wi-fi Settings‘ option. Start scanning for the wireless network. Enter the password after selecting the nearest wireless network.
- Next important step is to register your Kindle device with Amazon account. Again go to ‘Menu’ and then ‘Settings‘ option. There you will find an option called ‘Registration.’ If you already have Amazon account then log in using password and email address or phone number kindle how to use.
- A preloaded user manual and dictionary will be there in the Kindle device. By tapping on the touchscreen or by tapping on the five-way controller, you can choose them very quickly.
- You can turn the pages by clicking on the left or right side button in the device. Now if you have how to use kindle fire, then you can just swipe across the touchscreen.
Now, what if you do not own any Kindle device ? Do not worry; Amazon has also introduced a specialized app that will help you to get access to millions and millions of your favorite books and magazines from the desktop or your mobile using Kindle Application. This application is known as Kindle Cloud Reader Application.
How Does Kindle App Work
- From the Amazon Website download the Kindle App. If you are using your smartphone, then you can buy from your mobile store.
- After installation, you need to log in to your Amazon account. You need an internet connection.
- If you want to see all the downloaded books, then on the left side of your screen you will see ‘All’ option. You can sort all your ebooks according to the alphabetical order of author name or title name.
- If you want to read all the ebooks offline by downloading them. For downloading, you need to click and hold the book you want to download. From the displayed menu you will see Download’ option. Click on that, and your book will be downloaded.
For Further Queries And Expert Support
If you have any further query regarding Kindle, then you can call the kindle helpline at +1-888-338-8633. The representatives at amazon kindle customer service will be ready to help you for 24 x 7 hours.